JARDINISSSSSS

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
can u keep 2 jardini together in like a big tank or pond or will they still kill each other. please share your experience and pictures if you have some. THANK YOU

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
I've only ever seen one setup with two jardini in it and that was here on mfk (can't remember the user name sorry) but you've got to get really really lucky to make it happen , jardini are notorious killers tankmates of any sort are hard enough for them to except and thats without a beating , so another aro especially a jardini is asking for trouble imo you'll always end up with the most aggressive and strongest out of the two

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
I was planning to order 2 jardini a gold and red dragon. i can keep them in separate places but i would love it if those two could swim with each other in the same tank. i heard that u can keep jardini together when they are small and they will get use to each other as they grow up. is that true?

dudefish82

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
?
well you could try keeping 4-5 jardini maybe it will spread out the aggression

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Once they hit 5-6" they will start to scrap , at 10" you'll only end up with one IMO , if you've got multiple tanks to split them go for it see what happens , fingers crossed they play nice but my moneys on there being one left after 8-12 months

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

KIdfish

Exodon
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2014
Cali
will they fight if they are in a pond? about 90in L 80in W 30in H i dont remember the exact measurements

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Yes , if they cross paths which they will constantly then they will fight resulting in the death of one , trouble is with jardini no !matter how much space you give them they want it all :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store