Has anyone else used Paradigm fish food?

Odstar

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2014
North Hollywood
Looking into feeding my african tank this food. Paradigm Fish food. It's a crumble. Wondering if anyone here has tried it and if someone knows of a retail store in Los Angeles area that would carry it. Thanks

jmolter86

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2015
bristol, pa
Imo it's ok. Ingredients are good. I was using the carnivore one. They use all natural ingredients to make it. I did notice the starch is a little high and ash is 17.8. The carnivore does have a really high protein content at 51.7%. Really I don't know to many fish that need that much protein, unless you are really trying to pump up their growth in a short amount of time. I bought the bag about a year ago and still have half of it left. My flowerhorn and Oscar will eat it. Jack Dempsey, red devil, and green terrors will not eat it. Why not just feed them nls or Hikari cichlid excel. They are both top of the line foods and easily available.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ehh

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 30, 2013
New Mexico
It's awesome stuff. All my fish eat it. I noticed a difference in the amount of poop I was removing from the tank after about 2 weeks of using it.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store