Anybody in Jacksonville FL?

bigbadtank13

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2015
florida
Hey all. New to the forums. I was wondering if there are any members near Jacksonville FL. I love meeting and talking to people in the hobby. Right now I only have a couple of friends and a couple of people at LFS that I get to talk with. Anyways hit me up if you are near me.

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I'm sure we have members in the Jacksonville area. Another avenue to meet fellow fish-heads would be local fish clubs/societies:

First Coast Aquarium Society, Jacksonville, FL, myfcas@gmail.com.

First Coast Aquarium Society Meeting. Introducing the place for First Coast aquarists. ~Share the hobby. ~Learn from fellow aquarists. ~Visits from special guests. ~Special events and trips. Monthly meetings begin January 19, 2008 at the Wesconnett Regional Library 3-5pm. Be a part of it from the beginning!!! For More information please visit http://myfcas.com/

Jacksonville Aquarium Society, 2775 Myra Street, Jacksonville, FL, 32205, phone 904-384-4100, jaxaquasoc@aol.com.

JAS is a newly reforming aquarium society. JAS flourished in the mid 90's and faded out. Several members are interested in seeing a reformation. This effort is being called JAS 1998.

JAX Reef And Marine Club, jacksonville, FL, 32224,stickboy_107@yahoo.com.

We are the largest and most active saltwater reef club in Jacksonville Florida. We are a family friendly club located in Jacksonville, Florida. We are dedicated to promoting and the growth of the saltwater aquarium hobby through education. We have monthly local meeting that are open to all club members.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store