Pink Giant Gourami& Synodontis Notatus, South Elgin, IL - PU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissaspence

Candiru
MFK Member
May 19, 2009
Illinois
I'm looking to sell my Giant Gourami because I don't have the space for my tank upstairs and we are never in the basement. So I feel like she is not getting the care/attention she deserves. I believe it's a she but I could be wrong. She's fairly large, I would say approximately 14 inches. I'm asking $50 OBO. Please message me with your tank/pond size, as I'd really like her to go to a good home.

I'm also selling my Synodontis Notatus because without my gourami I'm going to take that whole tank down. It's about 10 inches and has some permanent fin fraying on his dorsal fin due to a case of fin rot he had years ago. $20 OBO

There's also three gold fish and a common pleco in there that are free if anyone wants to take them otherwise I'll probably just take them up to the fish store and donate them.

I've never shipped fish before so I'd rather stick to a pick up because I do really like my fish and I don't want to take the risk that I'd hurt them. You can check my profile for pictures of the Gourami and Syno. They are old but I can take some new and send them if you'd like.

Lissaspence

Candiru
MFK Member
May 19, 2009
Illinois
Bump

05spurky

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2013
Cherry Valley, IL
Pictures?

05spurky

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 25, 2013
Cherry Valley, IL
I may be interested if pictures are posted. Thxs

Lissaspence

Candiru
MFK Member
May 19, 2009
Illinois
I am still looking for a home for these guys. Please see the requested pictures. Sorry it took so long to post them

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store