EBJD Pair

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
Thank you, and already planning for that possibility. I have a georgeous young Wild type female waiting in the wings in a grow out tank. She has next to no speckling on her sides but the spangles on all her finnage is phenominal and rivals the sides of a mature male wild color type. Took me 8 months of searching to get her. The male shown was purchased Mar of 2014. The female from Jul/Aug 2014 purchase (same store but different breeder source).
Patience and needles and pins.

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Now that I know, I'll let all of you that might not know know... This photo was uploaded under the "start a new thread" under the photo of the month thread. It was not submitted in accordance with the rules which I had not yet read but have since read. As such, in accordance with the rules I do not have the 25 minimum posts for this photo to be eligible, nor shall I go on a posting spree for the sake of attempting to recieve eligeability for the photo. Had I submitted it via email as instructed in the "RULES FOR SUBMISSION" for the competition (yeah, they have rules:OMG: Imagine that!) you other entrants might have something to worry about.:naughty: So... everyone sitting back not entering anything for fear of this photo beating them out - please enter to your hearts content.:thumbsup:

Reactions: Chicxulub

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
I believe breeding ebjd X ebjd = no viable offspring. Just a heads up if you didn't know

Sent from my C6606 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Male EBJD (Pride) is now the happy (totally P-O'ed at anyone who gets within 5' of the tank) father of about 400 BlueGene JD fry which hatched out early Wed morning after Mother's Day. There were about 500 little buggers but my MINIFISHKEEPER.lol side of me yielded quite a few delicacies to my group of 6 dwarf yellow-bellied puffers. Crazy thing is that Pride (the male EBJD) is 7.5" long and his little female WildType is 3" long, er-uh, short. And will post pics as soon as the .jpeg bug is fixed.
No... Sorry... I will withhold how the pairing was accomplished without him killing her, or even injuring her in any way.
P.S. getting them drunk doesn't work, so don't even try it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store