Dovii male pricing

StefanI

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
ontario
Recently I went on the hunt for a 8 to 10 inch dovii male with little to no luck. I did happen across two 22 inch males that ranged from 400 to 600. I was just wondering if that's normal. It seemed insainly high to me but who knows maybe I'm wrong. I'm located in southern ontario if that matters at all for pricing. I don't have pics but could try and get some from the importer.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Recently I went on the hunt for a 8 to 10 inch dovii male with little to no luck. I did happen across two 22 inch males that ranged from 400 to 600. I was just wondering if that's normal. It seemed insainly high to me but who knows maybe I'm wrong. I'm located in southern ontario if that matters at all for pricing. I don't have pics but could try and get some from the importer.

That's silly. Wild fish aquarium in Brampton had a huge beast of a dovii for I think 150 and it was during a sale I think it was 30% off

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

StefanI

Black Skirt Tetra
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
ontario
Good to know I thought that was insane as well. and caught me way off guard

HumanBean

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto Ontario, Canada
That's silly. Wild fish aquarium in Brampton had a huge beast of a dovii for I think 150 and it was during a sale I think it was 30% off

Btw do you know What other places in Brampton / Mississauga has Dovii's on sale ?

Sent from my A0001 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Btw do you know What other places in Brampton / Mississauga has Dovii's on sale ?

I would keep an eye on places like dragon aquarium. Mississauga aquarium. Aquatic kingdom. Wild fish aquarium. Fanatics aquarium all can get you pretty much anything u want.

HumanBean

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2014
Toronto Ontario, Canada
I would keep an eye on places like dragon aquarium. Mississauga aquarium. Aquatic kingdom. Wild fish aquarium. Fanatics aquarium all can get you pretty much anything u want.

Thanks. I asked because not so many places deals in american cichla. Its very seasonal here .

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
Thanks. I asked because not so many places deals in american cichla. Its very seasonal here .

Cichlid are fairly popular throughout the GTA. Cichla is peacock bass

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store