How many time you feed your arowana ?

knight

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2007
Philippines
Just wanna ask how manytime you feed your fishes in a day ?

Or whats the ideal number of feeding in a day ?

I currently have an asian aro and i feed her/him 2x a day of MP and occational SW (once a week). But i've heard that there are some hobbiyst feed their aro's on a once a day basis and some every other day :)

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I tend to feed less than more... My circa 1 foot silvers eat every other day. My blacks eat smaller quantities twice a day and then go a day or two in the week without..

Too much food can kill

A little bit less will do only good, IMO
M

Chaos32

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2006
Singapore / Malaysia
A lot depends on the individual aro. I have a adult XB that is feed everyday, most days consuming at least a 100 super worms at one go. End result being massive bulk. Some of my golds in a comm tank hardly eat even when offered food. It's a pleasure to see them eat so it can be frustrating at times.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Chaos32;758660; said:
A lot depends on the individual aro. I have a adult XB that is feed everyday, most days consuming at least a 100 super worms at one go. End result being massive bulk. Some of my golds in a comm tank hardly eat even when offered food. It's a pleasure to see them eat so it can be frustrating at times.
How I understand that frustration...it is enough to make you crazy, sometimes...

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
Once a day with a day of fasting during the week

rook45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
new jersey
ethnics;758752; said:
i feed the big guys every other day, i feed the small ones all day long as long as they show hunger.
:iagree:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store