My 700 gal fiberglass tank..

ApacheDan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2007
Davie, Florida
Well, here's the start of a project. Got this 700 gal fiberglass tank from:
http://aquaticeco.com/

Measures 8' x 4' x 3' and it is built like a boat...
The 2x4 wood frame supports top shelves, plus 4 20 gal tanks I will put at the end, which will drain in the main tank.

[/URL][/IMG]

ApacheDan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2007
Davie, Florida
..here's the filtration end of it... a 48" fiberglass filter box, which fits like a glove, dechlorinator inline filter, prefilter and a 5 gal doser,...it will be driping a solution of water conditioners and salt 24/7. The system will do automatic water changes about 30-40 gals/day..

[/url][/IMG]

ApacheDan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2007
Davie, Florida
I got the idea of the 4 tanks draining into the main tank, from my present setup.... a 180 gal aquarium, toped by a smaller acrylic tank with smaller fish. I placed and extra pump in the sump, goes to a UV sterilizer, then to the top tank & the overflows drains in the main tank prefilter...that's it for now...back to work...

[/url][/IMG]

AquataHolic420

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2006
Neeeew Hampshaaa
ApacheDan;778989; said:
I got the idea of the 4 tanks draining into the main tank, from my present setup.... a 180 gal aquarium, toped by a smaller acrylic tank with smaller fish. I placed and extra pump in the sump, goes to a UV sterilizer, then to the top tank & the overflows drains in the main tank prefilter...that's it for now...back to work...

[/url][/IMG]
Nice tank.. do i see discus with africans???

angeladay

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
So Cal
www.youtube.com
Amazing. I'd rather get one of these than building a pond that I can't transport.

I checked the website and I'm seeing anything bigger than 130g. Would you mind letting me know how much you paid for yours?

wlecount

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2006
Indy
Here's the price list, just had to click on the 128 gallon tank and this popped up :) Wish I had the money to but one of those. It's solid and it can be moved in the future!

GJC

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2006
San Diego
Thats way cool!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store