General information on Bumble Bee Grouper

nimbex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Kentucky
Hey guys, this is my second post here.. Great resource for information, alot of knowledgable people... blah blah blah, anywho. I was wondering if any of you know of any web pages where I can find out more information about the freshwater bumble bee grouper... Very beautiful fish, wanted to read up more on it.. Once again this is just me wanting more resources for information. Didn't really know where to post this, so I came to the general. Thanks in advance to any that can give me any kind of help!

-nimbex

nimbex

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2007
Kentucky
well i'm replying to my own thread... heard from someone around me they are fresh... got to reading on here and not to sure now... sorry for the error, don't flame me :(

Aussienative

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
Australia
nimbex;802819; said:
well i'm replying to my own thread... heard from someone around me they are fresh... got to reading on here and not to sure now... sorry for the error, don't flame me :(
Your not going to get flamed mate, there is a lot of confusion regarding the "bumble bee groper" OR the Queensland Groper as it should be known... (queensland being the state in Australia where its found, In full salt...)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store