pot scrubbers?

*KrAmEr*

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2007
Perth, Australia
Well I couldnt find any pot scrubbers today so I just bought a pile of these

will they do the same thing as the scrubbers?

johno27

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2006
Eastpointe MI
I would be careful of perfumes and anti molding agents that could be on them. They are also probably less dense/effective

If Australia wasn't so far away I would ship you some

*KrAmEr*

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2007
Perth, Australia
johno27;870018; said:
I would be careful of perfumes and anti molding agents that could be on them. They are also probably less dense/effective

If Australia wasn't so far away I would ship you some
Well I bought them from some el cheapo asian shop so I doubt they would have any perfumes or anything in them.

RS2000

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2007
Brisbane Australia
*KrAmEr*, just be careful with them cuase some of the el cheapo ones still have crap on them, and if u still want pot scubbers u should try choice, most of the ones that i've been into near me have them in packs for $2

*KrAmEr*

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2007
Perth, Australia
RS2000;870176; said:
*KrAmEr*, just be careful with them cuase some of the el cheapo ones still have crap on them, and if u still want pot scubbers u should try choice, most of the ones that i've been into near me have them in packs for $2
Choice?

I might just have to buy $70 worth of bio balls:eek:

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
carefull with sponges that are not made for tank use. Most of them have impregnated stuff..

*KrAmEr*

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 21, 2007
Perth, Australia
greenterra;870232; said:
Choice is just a cheap shop like Crazy Clarks,the Wharehouse,Silly Sollies to name a few.
I cant be bothered and dont have the time to shop around so im just going to go to the LFS on tuesday and spend $100 on bioballs:irked:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store