***Custom 265 gallon tank - Complete setup - Socal***

Status
Not open for further replies.

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
$1000 - Tank, Stand, Light, and Filter w/ the works (this setup is like Kool Aide, you just add water)

1.The Tank Dimensions are 84"L x 30"W x 24"T - has a very very minor scratch (un-noticable), scratch happen'd when I was scrubbing the glass tank w/ the maggnet cleaner. After that happen, I started using the soft side of a sponge... Can be easily buffed out...
2. The Stand is in excellent condition... tank triming matchs' the stand... The tank was made to be viewed at a sit down level... so it is very easy to clean, no stool needed, you can even reach the bottom of the tank from standing...
3. You get: Fluval FX5 (less than 6 months used), 2 heaters w/ heater gaurds to protect fish from heater burn - AquaClear 30 w/ surface skimmer attachment(Hang on the back filter) primarly used to clean the surface of the water, help keeping water clean and clear. - 4' Jebo florecent light (2 strip) - Custom bult UV light setup, Jebo 24 watt (the biggest and the badest UV light) comes with pump, tubing, and 2.5ft spray bar...I hand bult this unit myself, all the way down to drilling the holes in the spraybar
4. Misc. items - full water test kit (ph test, nitrate,everything) - 3 different size nets (all in good condition) - Aquarium Salt - Water Chemicals - extra tubing - air pump w/ air stone for bubbles (also have plastic bubble wand) - Center piece Rocks w/ 3 fake plants - I still have smooth rock I used for gravel (about 100pounds) I used the rocks for garden landscaping (can easily be gathered up and cleaned) - battery opertated vacuum - biggest siphoon tube/cleaning vacuum/ gravel cleaner - bucket - 3 water containers - Plastic back piece that covers back area of the tank.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head... Tank is ready to be picked up... Drained and clean...Here's pics...

Tank Length - Stand included

Tank Width - Stand included

Tank Height - Stand included

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
ChiroHorn;893425; said:
Almost exactly what I was looking for. If only you were closer. GL on the sale.
I know... Thanks... good luck on your search...

thecoolguy

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2007
Irvine, CA
mine mine mine....

check your pm!

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Willing to part out?

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
yoimb0b;893681; said:
where in socal? how close are you to 91326
Lakewood, Cali (next door to LongBeach)

arkmann;894922; said:
Willing to part out?
Not yet... I'm trying to keep setup complete... If worse comes to worse then I will part out... Fluval Fx5 would be spoken for already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store