most expensive fish

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
What is/are the most expensive kind of salt water fish to keep in aquariums?

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
well the kind the home aquarist can keep or something a public aquarium would have???? I know the sea dragons can't be owned by regular people and cab go for over 20k god only...

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
Well, I don't know anything about salt water. Yeah something a home can have Legal or illegal. Like The Asian aro and FH of fresh water.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
well there are the hawaiin dragon eels they are usually over a grand certain angels will cost you as much it all depends sharks would be the most expensive you could get

Brenden

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2006
Caledon, Ontario, Canada
Sharks are about the most expensive as you will get, unless ofcourse its a very rare fish which just happens to have a jacked price tag. Depending on the species of Shark, size, time of year, ect. They range from $50 - $10,000+

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
ahhhh.... Shark huh? okay..
What's up with the sea dragons? Got pictures of any? And dragon eels? Those three are the most expensive. Forget sea dragon since we cant keep those. So which is more rare? The rare sharks or the dragon eels?

AnDr3w

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2006
Davie, FL

KenyanSandBoa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Massachusetts
Au Duong Phong;900130; said:
ahhhh.... Shark huh? okay..
What's up with the sea dragons? Got pictures of any? And dragon eels? Those three are the most expensive. Forget sea dragon since we cant keep those. So which is more rare? The rare sharks or the dragon eels?
This is a Sea Dragon:

This is a Dragon Moray:

Au Duong Phong

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 8, 2006
S. cali
Oh those guys. I didn't know they were that expensive.

Didn't see the sea dragon picture though. It's not there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store