Singapore RTG Raffle Event 8th Oct Report (Load Warning) :)

RockyGoldy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Singapore
Hi all MFK brudders and Sistas, finally I am able to get this thread going. Sorry for the delay everyone.
Anyway, the RTG draw held in Imperial Palace was indeed a fun filled event and once again, I have to thank Imperial Palace for letting us use their space for the event. Also, to thank all brudders (some with their mates), that make time to attend the draw!
It was a drizzling on the draw day, but most brudders turn up early still. My hearfelt thanks for the coorporation too.

So, not to say too much, here are the pictures of the event:

Last shots of the RTG that is going home with the winner that day:

Check out the shine of this dude, it seemed very eager to go home with the winner!:

This is the MFK official certificate for the winner. With Neo's signature on it as well as the SGP's staffs signature:

This is a pair of 'Platinum' crystal arowanas we are giving out for the 5th and 4th winners from the draw. They are nice aren't they?:

The is the tool we use to draw the winner! It is those fortune teller's 'shaker'. Members numbers are printed on sticks and they are all being placed in this shaker. So once the shaker is shaked, a stick will eventually fall out from the shaker and thats the winner! Thanks to brudder Tyson for this suggestion!:

Members are now coming into IP and brudder IoStrisciare (in blue) is helping in the registration and giving out of the number sticks. The dude smiling into the cam is our brudder wism_chan:

Members are starting to fill up IP now, electricity is in the air. Bro freeform is chatting up bro wism_chan in the foreground. Good to see members interacting well:

More and more members arrving, bro IoStriscaire is damn freaking busy (but is all worth later yeah bro?):

After my opening speech, the draw officially starts! Here, all participants are lined up, once bro IoStriscaire calls out their name, they come forward and put their sitcks into the shaker:

This is bro xrtg putting his stick in :naughty: :

Once all the sticks are in, we appointed our bro tyson to be the first 'shaker' to draw the 5th place winner for the event:

Man, see how hard he is shaking!!!! :eek: as you can see, the winner number stick is already on the floor:

And the first winner of the 'platinum' arowana crystal is...XRTG!!:

See how nice the arowana is? Sparkling!! (darn, I should have wore my rolex for this pic... :naughty: ):

Now its bro xrtg's turn to shake for the 4th place winner, see what a great smile he has on his face!:

And the winner is, Bro MILL!! winning another 'platinum' arowana crystal:

And now, its bro Mill's turn to shake for the 3rd place winner, for the Dymax canister filter (darn, everyone seems to be really happy shakin!!):

And the lucky winner is none other than our bro aapl76!!:

Some how I did not get the pics of bro aapl76 shakin...but for the 2nd price winner of the Dymax canister filter is our bro SGLAND!!!:

Another pic of sgland's winning:

Now, its the time that everyone is waiting upon for...the number shake for the RTG winner....in the hands of bro sgland.....even he is nervous..cus he is not really smiling.. :grinyes: :

And the WINNER IS!!! none other than our bro IOSTRICIARE!!! He cannot believe it and became blind!!! :eek: :

This is me, presenting the RTG certificate and the MFK certificate to the winner:

The grand champ winner with both cert. Inside that head of his..he cannot still believe he won:

Bro Koji, feeling sucky..that he did not win nothing:

Now, the official bagging of the RTG ceremony. See the winner? cannot wait to get the RTG out of the tank!:

Everyone looking on....aro dun jump...please dun jump!:

Bro IoStrisciare showing the RTG the MFK bracelet! Asking it to know its role!!:

After about 10mins, the RTG is in the bag!! Thanks to bro Koji for the help!:

Winner helping out with the bagging:

See how 'sour' the winner's face is? (running in his mind: where the hack I am going to put this aro?? I got no spare tank!!):

Am glad that the event went well. Here are pics of the whole MFK Singapore and some with their spouses saying a BIG 'HELLO' and 'THANK YOU' to the staff in the US!:

Another pic:

Last but not least, finally the full family pic of the MFK singapore staff team:

Thats the most detailed way I can put up for the event. Hope you guys all like it as much as I do. Thank you to all once again for the support and attendance in IP!

We shall be organising more outhings together and talk fish!!

:woot: :clap :headbang2

tyson

Stingray Master
MFK Member
May 6, 2005
Tropical Island
arowanaclub.com
VERY WELL PRESENTED BRO. THANKS

WILL UP MY SET OF PICs TONIGHT. ;)

tyson

Stingray Master
MFK Member