Can i get a widebar dat in FL?

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
I would kill for a tiger but i have never seen one in Bradenton Fl.
are they illegal in Fl? and if not where can i get one? Anybody near me want to sell one? I an falling in love with these guys and really want one :drool:

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
Any owners want to brag about their tiger feel free :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
They're not illegal in Florida. If they are not available in your area, you should use our online sponsors, and pay the shipping fee. I usually order more than one fish to save on shipping. Or a group buy would also help liquify the shipping fee. Good luck on your search. I love the ones I have left.

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
:newbie:

thank ya :thumbsup: :headbang2 :thumbsup:

Jesse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Yes. All Datnioides are legal in Florida. However, Ivan (MFK member alfon76) pretty much purchases every one that enters the state. ;)

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
messiner where in fl are you maybe we could split a order :grinyes:

Vince

Most Wanted
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2005
Illegal
www.wofc.org
icthyophile said:
Yes. All Datnioides are legal in Florida. However, Ivan (MFK member alfon76) pretty much purchases every one that enters the state. ;)
:ROFL:

This is true.

All of the big ones that comes in..is headed straight to Ivan's tank. That right there is "Mr. Datnoid". He's got every specimen at his house/bed/kitchen/garage/bath tub/ and the like. Hope he becomes the first to breed them babies!

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
cuban jey-im in bradenton fl but i dont have the doe right now. ill let you know when i do

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store