Discussion of possible MFK fishing contest....

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
*Disclaimer* This is a discussion about possibly getting an MFK fishing tourney going. NOTHING is set in stone or actually matters all that much!

First and fore most I guess we need to get some mods involved...

Second is there really any interest? Should it be for fun or for some possible prizes?

If we went by size one could easily cheat, so I was thinking that since this was MFK and we enjoy all kinds of fish why not do a species contest. The one who catches the most different fish in a given time period wins!

Also to prove the fish was caught within the time period we should come up with something that we would all use and have to be in the photo of the fish.

I dont think FW an SW could compete with each other. For one, unless we have members that live on a desert island, people near the sea can catch both FW and SW and not to mention there are far more SW species then FW.

So what do yall say?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
I would be down, sounds like fun!

Angler

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 8, 2007
Colorado
That sounds cool! All I have ever caught around here is trout. I better get a boat and get better at fishing!

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Well since it looks like rodwarriors.com is having one I dont want to set up a competing competition...

Though it still inst MFK!!!

Well if there is enough interest for an MFK U.S. event that doesnt last an entire year lets go for it....

xEchOx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2006
ND
I'm down. Lets get some rules and mods.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
I'd do it, but it would have to suit everyones seasons and times of years, I'm going to the coast in summer and I'm going to go fishing tonnes. You Should set up a time period to suit everybody. Thats if it works out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store