240 glass tank 8'2'2 with stand for sale pic up only on cape cod mass

Status
Not open for further replies.

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
Hello guy's i'm selling my 240 8 long 2 wide 2 high glass tank with the stand that i just built nothing besides the tank and the stand are included some of you have been following my build of the nice stand i just did. And some of you have been following the fixing of the bottom glass that i just did. This tank was built by glass cages on 10/06/06 of last year. you can look up the threads of my tank fixing and stand building in the diy section under --- 240 glass just fixed silicone drying as we speak -------- and 240 stand just build and so on. I just test filled the tank yesterday and it's in perfect shape brand new seals i just redid a couple weeks ago and is now ready for operation. I live with my inlaws and have been informed that they will not allow me to set this tank up in the finished basment me and my fionsay live in so i am selling it now. Would rather have one of you own it then just sitting in the basement were it is collecting dust. I built a oak base for it out of 3/4 oak play on the tank bottom it's self with a 2 inch piece of fiber glass insulation board under the tank. and sides and bottom ect on the bottom of the tank so there no way in hell it will ever get damadge again now. The stand i built out of 2x4's and is doubled up you could park a car on this stand i'm sure and it wouldn't even bedge i starting puting the same oak trim on the stand as to match the tank. The complete skin is not on the stand yet because i don't have the money as of right now to finish that if you want to give me a extra hundred bucks i will finish it for you no problem. that's about it i allso do not have the glass tops all i have is the stand i made and the glass tank allso the tank is 1/2 glass. i'm asking 600 bucks for this i live on cape cod pm me or email me if interested.

IMG_0472_2.JPG

IMG_0474_2.JPG

IMG_0476_2.JPG

IMG_0478_2.JPG

IMG_0479_2.JPG

IMG_0480_2.JPG

IMG_0482_2.JPG

IMG_0485_2.JPG

IMG_0487_2.JPG

IMG_0488_2.JPG

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
Sorry guys you missed you'r chance i have changed my mind and i'm not selling the tank any more............................

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
skillzizzo;984517; said:
Sorry guys you missed you'r chance i have changed my mind and i'm not selling the tank any more............................
Funny, how that works, huh...... I've done the same thing myself many times, yeah I'll sell you that, (guy get's phone call an hour later, um, never mind, I don't want to sell it any more, sorry about that.):grinno: If I lived closer to pick it up though it might have been sold before you had time to change your mind.:D Good choice on keepin it though, nice tank!:drool:

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
hotfishgirls;984529;984529 said:
seemed pricey for a fixed up tank.Glad you could keep it.
i wouldn't neccasarly put it like that i put alot of time and effort in to fixing this tank the right way it's just like new even better and it's not like it's a old restored tank it was made in november of last year has never even had water in it untill i fixed the bottom and filled it up as a test fill this tank is bullet proof now. Exspecially sence i built the oak base for the bottom with the fiberglass insulate board 2 inches thick on the outer bottom. This was not a crappy patch fix go to the diy section and check out my thread on it i did about the best job you could do on this tank. I spent about 4 months researching before i did i i diddn't just throw it together and say there it's fixed sorry if i seem a liitle testy. I took that as a insult. And as far as pricey for this tank i spent 200 bucks just to fix it never mind what it cost to begin with

skillzizzo

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2007
Mesa - Arizona
doubledragon;984535;984535 said:
Funny, how that works, huh...... I've done the same thing myself many times, yeah I'll sell you that, (guy get's phone call an hour later, um, never mind, I don't want to sell it any more, sorry about that.):grinno: If I lived closer to pick it up though it might have been sold before you had time to change your mind.:D Good choice on keepin it though, nice tank!:drool:
right i here what you'r saying. This is how i see it i guess. I spent about 5-6 months looking on the internet trying to find this tank to beggin with. And i have spent allot of blood sweat and tears building my stand and fixing the tank we are allmost familly now me and him. So what if it sitts around for a little while i still need the rest of the the stuff i need any ways filter ect and that's going to be a little while. Plus i'm moving out of this house any ways so i'm just going to keep it. ANd it's not like anyone offered me any money for it because if they did i would of sold it to them you know what i mean i'm a man of my word. But the bottom line is not even a single person did even make a offer. There's not very many people on here form mass or ri any ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store