African Cichlid Guessing Game

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
This is for all you people who just cant stand trying to guess an African, same rules apply as in the CA/SA game, so lets see how well you can do Africans ;)

The rules are simple: Who ever correctly ID's the fish picture first- gets to post the next picture, the person who guess that correct first then posts the next one and so on. However, the person who posted the picture first needs to confirm that the ID is correct before someone posts the next picture. Its very simple. Please do not post any pictures unless it is your turn to do so. Thanks.

Sorry if the pic is small but they are sorta hard to find...

37b.jpg

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Why? Thats a type of kribensis...;)........evil africans...lol...*sigh*....cracks me up though, the CA/SA cichlid thread was the one that started all the other ones....member that!

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
here its the same pick with all of the fish.... but thats the only size I can find =( sorry

Hap%20sp%20Mloto%20Ivory%20Head%207.jpg

Reactions: cichlidman1972

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
peacock? erm stupid thing I am getting mine off a list on a site yah the first one I didnt mean to put up. you know what ignore them all I am going to do another one that I can get that actually matches its real name! grrrr the one I wanted I cant find ne more it like poofed off my pictures :cry:

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
ITS OKAY !!! I found one I will use to replace the fish I wanted to (I knew it was rare, but not so rare that it poofed off the internet... grr.) Ne ways here's your fish, I know what it is, and if you dont like the pic to bad!!! =)

chilot44.gif

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Peanut_Power said:
This is why I stick with SA cichlids....lol.....its a lot harder to get them mixed up. Africans...oy....confuse me....
yah very easy to get mixed up, as much as I love them, I prob. mix them up just as much as the next person!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store