WTB Silver Datnoid

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
As the title says, I am in the market for a Silver Tiger Datnoid. It's the only datnoid that I am missing to complete my collection. I already have the 4 other species courtesy of Phil (aquaticzombie), Tong (thisistong), and Rich (rkc777). I had to applaud the site for having the nicest and most personable members. Add to that the fact that they know their fish. Its been great doing business with you guys!!! See you next time...

Once again, I am in the market for a Silver Tiger Datnoid. Preferrably 2 - 3 inches.

I am also in the market for a Widebar Datnoid around the same size. Thanks you and have a nice day.

- Noah

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Thanks but you're a bit too far. I can't afford the shipment charges.

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
Are you in the phillipines?

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
I was

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
arkmann;1010092; said:
As the title says, I am in the market for a Silver Tiger Datnoid. It's the only datnoid that I am missing to complete my collection. I already have the 4 other species courtesy of Phil (aquaticzombie), Tong (thisistong), and Rich (rkc777). I had to applaud the site for having the nicest and most personable members. Add to that the fact that they know their fish. Its been great doing business with you guys!!! See you next time...

Once again, I am in the market for a Silver Tiger Datnoid. Preferrably 2 - 3 inches.

I am also in the market for a Widebar Datnoid around the same size. Thanks you and have a nice day.

- Noah

Dam bro shoulda hit me up like a week ago....had one for sale 4" for 30 bux bro....i sold it for really cheap though cuz i couldnt find a buyer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store