Thai National Magazine on Full History of Siamese Tigers and the Family.

Lok Tiger Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2007
Thailand
This magazine is out new this month.

This is compiled and written by the national fishery dept, fans and old timers.

one important news for all dat fans, the latest edition of AQUA in Thailand has been published, but in Thai, with a full cover story on the full history and current status of ST Tigers in Asia, inc breeding successes, failures, pending, detailed distinction between them etc and more. it has the most up to date info and accurate data on them including Pics of the extinct Thai Tigers, (the tigers we see as STs today are actually Cambodian ST's), their observed breeding habits, depletion rate, prices, and much much more.
i am currently scanning the magazine and translating it, around 8 pages long. once complete and edited, i hope this will be some good use to all dat fans out there.

i am thinking that it will take about two weeks before it is complete, as for now, i will try to post the pages up for you to look at.

This i hope will answer many questions and give you some new knowledge about these fishes.

as for Fans who can read Thai or want to keep a copy, pls tell me., it's 100Baht per book. pls convert into your own currency i.e 3.5 USD only.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
does it show detailed info on breeding if i does that would be great :D

T

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 4, 2004
Fish Island
this will be a great post.
always curious on what the facts were on sts status currently.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
look forward to this.... thanks..

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
What a great and nice thing to do for us!! Thank you!!

Lok Tiger Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2007
Thailand
T1KARMANN;1050389; said:
does it show detailed info on breeding if i does that would be great :D

no detailed info on breeding will be shown, only what is accomplished and current progress and problems occurred.

as i have said, the breeding is a secret for now, hopefully, will be open like arowanas. but all i can say is that it is much more difficult to breed than aros. but when you get to read the translated article, you will get a pic of how they breed in the wild, which all i can tell you is that it is semi mimicked in the captive breeding trial and error process now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store