OUTDOOR POND, ALL PIC'S

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
All you outdoor pond keepers let's combine all the pic's here and try and get a sticky.... I currently don't have a outdoor pond myself but have seen so many or your awesome pic's that I am definitely inspired, to say the least. So let's post all the outdoor pond's here and make a awesome pic thread!!!!!!

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
midnight;1076217; said:
ya theres no stickys in the pond section. :screwy: :grinno:
heres my 2 above ground ponds.
red one is around 150g
big one is 480g,work in progress.
:)
Wow, midnight the big one looks like it is going to be awesome. What are the dimensions? Are you going to use a tarp inside?

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
hankn;1076846; said:
That pond is top notch!!! Is it your's? If so your lucky to look at it everyday! How big?

hankn

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2007
Israel
www.interall.co.il
doubledragon;1077131; said:
That pond is top notch!!! Is it your's? If so your lucky to look at it everyday! How big?
Yes it is mine.

It is 600G and you can read all about it and see more pix at www.interall.co.il/pond.html

Reactions: biggfish

midnight

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2006
under a bridge in fl
Wow, midnight the big one looks like it is going to be awesome. What are the dimensions? Are you going to use a tarp inside?
thanks.
big pond is 8' x 4' x 2' filter is 2' x 4' x 2' "inside dimensions are less :irked: "
no tarp,im going to use a 25 year pond liner,someday. lol :)
Yes it is mine.

It is 600G and you can read all about it and see more pix at
the pond and waterfall are amazing,but everytime i see that pic,the crooked lights make me go :nilly:
:ROFL:
sorry,things like that bug me :grinno:

me_wee_todded

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2006
Permian Basin
www.myspace.com
Ill post some of mine ass soon as i find my camera again

doubledragon

The House Of Endlie
MFK Member
Nov 19, 2006
ohio
midnight;1078429; said:
thanks.
big pond is 8' x 4' x 2' filter is 2' x 4' x 2' "inside dimensions are less :irked: "
no tarp,im going to use a 25 year pond liner,someday. lol :)

the pond and waterfall are amazing,but everytime i see that pic,the crooked lights make me go :nilly:
:ROFL:
sorry,things like that bug me :grinno:
I hate how a pond sounds nice and the wood and frame take away from the inside dimensions:irked: My 8'x4'x2' also looks alot smaller on the inside than I would like.

tarp...:ROFL:haha I meant pond liner lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store