sun sun aquariums?

Chooka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
My 90 Gal is a sun sun, they are out of China, the inbuilt overhead filter i'm still not sold on but as far as tank quality it is really good and pretty think for the size, mine has the curved glass.

Image018(1).jpg

CichlidsGoneWild

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2007
Land of the Free
Oh these tanks look like my Jebo. Ya, the built in filter suck :thumbsdow. Here is a picture of my 116g Jebo tank. This one does not come with a build in filter but does come with 3 power compact tube. I think Sun Sun should be ok. Come to think of it my LFS has a Sun Sun running for over a year now as his display tank. When you buy make sure the store do not store these tanks outside otherwise the silicone may dry up. I heard bad things about Via Aqua tanks being leaking though.

Chooka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Yep looks very similar to mine, have been running the overhead filter just to test it out but will be taking it out shortly.

Mystix212

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
Im not so sure, everything you can get in Australia, you can get 10x more in the US and UK. Like livestock for example....

Chooka

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Well maybe per capita then if you know what i mean, been to quite a few LFS that have the sun sun in Melb

amehel0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2007
Brisbane, Australia
yeh they make small aquariums. i talked to my custom aquarium builder and he told me he has only heard of one plywood tank in aus 0 cement ones and rekons acrylic is extremly high tech. lol. thats how unadvanced we are

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store