Painted Turtle Update Page**********************************

Tylervsmith

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2007
Kansas, USA
:turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle: :turtle:
Well I had received Johnptc's donations on the 28th. The next day I brought them to my teacher so she could switch her fish tank(a 40 gallon?) with the ten gallon... well that night when she was moving the turtle, she dropped the tank (when the turtle wasnt inside) and it cracked(the ten gallon)... so she had to get a new tank anyways. And as you MIGHT know, petsmart or petco (i dont remember) is having a 1 dollar a gallon sale. so she got him a 55 gallon. And she is dividing it in to 2/3 water 1/3 land. so i think he might go into heis new tank this weekend. if so i will get some pics for you tuesday or wednesday.
:headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Vicious_Fish

Here fishy fishy fishy...
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2007
South Central...
Sounds great! You did a good job persuading her! I'm sure the turtle will be much happier now thanks to you! :thumbsup:

Nate77

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2006
Manheim PA
WTG Job well done.How did she respond to your paper?

monsternoob

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2007
England
Well that restores your faith in humankind. Nice one :)

lovespunaround

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
Spartanburg, SC
Wow that's really great :)
Especially since I always seem to be the most pessimistic about people changing their ways....makes me smile.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store