600 gallon acrylic fish tank for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysen223

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
for sale is a brand new 8'x4'x30" 600 gallon aquarium. it is made by "aqariums for you" which is known for its reliability and excellant quality. i still have it in the factory wrapping and is in perfect condition. it is made of one inch acrylic. i just bought it a few months ago for almost $4000 but i have to sacrifice for $2,500. for pictures and questions email me at jaysen223@yahoo.com. pick up only. im in long island, new york.

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
sent you an email

jaysen223

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
price is down to $2,200 and it cant go any lower. it is in perfect condition and i will throw in the bulkheads, a magdrive pump, and 3 300w heaters. this is east coast which im not seeing much of with regard to large aquariums, and the price seems very fair from the other ads im seeing. im already at a large loss for the price im offering. for pickup you will need to bring manpower but i can arrange something with the person who takes it.

jaysen223

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 2, 2005
here is my attempt at the pics...these are from the factory. the tank is still wrapped from when i received it so it stays in mint condition, and the top has acrylic lids.

PhullTank57

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2005
The Next Level
www.youtube.com
Nice price, Niiiice Tank!! :thumbsup:

An excellent deal for the east coasters... Where ya'll at? Somebody jump on it?!! GL w/ the sale! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store