Aqua Photo Wall Mounted Widescreen Aquarium

neoprodigy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2006
DC-MD-VA
Aqua Photo Wall Mounted Widescreen Aquarium

Chances are that you have at least a few pictures hanging from your walls but that they are fairy lifeless and have become so imprinted on your brain that you barely give them a second glance. That’s certainly not something that could be said for this Aqua Photo wall mounted widescreen aquarium.

With more than a passing resemblance to a widescreen television, this Aqua Photo aquarium measures in at an impressive 1460 x 640 cm (even it size strikes us as being more of a screen resolution rather than a measurement) and weighs in at 4kg.

The 100 watt backlit Aqua Photo comes with all the necessary paraphernalia required (sans H2O and finned residents) ready for you to mount so all you need is a few high def tropical fish and you’re away. Just don’t be surprised to find your guests pointing the remote at it in a futile attempt to change the channel.

The Aqua Photo Wall Mounted Widescreen Aquarium retails for 2,000,000 South Korean Won - which is approximately $2132 / £1060 / €1569 at the time of writing (excluding shipping)
:)

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
That's pretty awesome, except it doesn't look like it holds much water? What are the actual tank dimensions? I bet no monsters would fit in there. -10

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
my mom helped me out a while ago with my business, and to say thank you, i got her one of those tanks... it's in her office wall... looks very nice, but it's very thin... so only very small fish, but it looks very nice ;)

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
You could probably fit some mini-monsters in there.. just gotta be determined with money to spend..

bigspizz

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2007
Why not do a badass in-wall with real diminsions for less $ ??????

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
bigspizz;1122162; said:
Why not do a badass in-wall with real diminsions for less $ ??????
Most of us would do that. But general public want a fish tank that looks good in their room and are ok with smaller fish. :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store