FS: 2 Bottles of Amazone (Flowerhorn) Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayobreezie

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Hey, everyone.. I got 2 bottles of Amazone food for sale.. 200g bottles.. I don't think I'll be able to use it all up before expiration(07/2008), so I'm going to try to sell them.. let me know if you're interested.. $10 a bottle.. $6 shipping..

Here's the label writing:

Net Weight : 200g

Amazone Flower Horn Food, The high Quality fish Food, which is composed of high Digestible and High Carotenoids Ingredients, is properly Formulated and balanced to Ensure all the Nutrients in Pattern Dragon, flower Horn, Cichlid and Arowana Food, are sufficient and meet the Requirement for Optimum Grouth and [COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Health [/FONT][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Status[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] of Flower Horn, Cichlid and Arowanna.

Amazone flower Horn Food, Is Carefully added with Selected High Quality Carotenoids to support the Highest potency of the Color Performance of the Fish.
Feedind: Feed one or Two times Daily with the amount that the fish will completely consume within a few Minutes. do not overfeed the Fish , Remove the unconsumed Food to Maintain Good Water Quality.

Ingredients:
Fish Meal, Shrimp meal, Wheat Flour, Soybean meal, Squid Meal, Spirulina, Marigold Extract, Vitamin E, Thiamine monoitrate, Ribofalvin, [COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Niacin[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], Pyridoxine Hydorchloride, Vitamin A, Stabilized Vitamin C, Vitamin
B3 , Calcium D - Pantothenate, Choline chloride, Folic Acid , menadione sodium Bisulfate, [COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]Vitamin [/FONT][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]B [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=orange ! important][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]12[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR], Zinc Oxide, Manganese Oxide, Ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, Potassium iodide, Cobalt sulfate.

Nutritional Comositon:
Crude Protein 45 % (min)
Crude Fat 6 % (min)
Fiber 4 % (min)
Moisture 7 % (min)

Thanks for looking, guys...

Davey_8313

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2007
With Wife & Kids in Stafford
Hmmm... buy here or drive to MD and buy? $6 in shipping or who knows how much in gas sitting in an hours worth of traffic through the capital... Any pics, lol. J/K everyone. I just might get these and I will let you know about those other FHs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store