What do I do about strict parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
I'm going crazy at my parents, I was really looking forward to watching slipknot next year at the big day out, I told my parents i was saving for it. As soon as they heard it they said "no, I wouldn't let you go even if you were 16, maybe if you were 17." it's so ****ing unfair, my parents are so strict, it pisses me off so bad. They say lots of people take drugs and get drunk, Thats only in the outskirts of the gig, I wanted to be right up the front. Oh yeah, thats not the only thing they haven't let me do.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Just wait. That's not completely unreasonable.

How old are you?

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
You think that's bad? Slipknot is not allowed in my house either, and I am the only one that lives here.

Wolf3101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
Just wait...eventually you'll have your own home...your own car...your own job...plenty of tank space...and no money left to buy concert tickets...

Freedoms not all it's cracked up to be...enjoy it while it lasts...it's all uphill from there.

Nova 8

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
South Australia
ewurm;1159043; said:
You think that's bad? Slipknot is not allowed in my house either, and I am the only one that lives here.
I don't blame you.

Save the money anyway, if you show your parents you can be responsible they may let you go, but if they don't thats their choice and when you have kids of your own you will do the same thing.

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
rallysman;1159040; said:
Just wait. That's not completely unreasonable.

How old are you?
I am 13, some of the most simplest things I'm not aloud to do, I can't think of any for some reason... :screwy: too tied.

the tickets are only 30-50 bucks each any way, not much

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
You know what sucks about them too, they won't drive me to the LFS i want to go to, they say one will be alright, like yesterday, I went to a LFS i dididn't want to go to, I was looking for some blue rams, they didn't have any, So i wanted to go to the one i wanted to go to origanly, they said no, so i bought some brichardis. When we were walking to the car i did a long, disappointed sigh, dad said "whats wrong" I told him he wouldn't drive me to the better LFS and I had been waiting months to spend my birthday money so i could breed rams. in the car we had a long heated discussion and dad ended up yelling "you ungrateful little $hit!"

Liam

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2007
Brisbane - Australia.
OddBaller;1159075; said:
thats alot of lemonade you need to make........

I earn my money from gardening, weeding, and breeding... I'm not those stereotypical little kids who make little stalls...

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Pixy Blood;1159091; said:
You know what sucks about them too, they won't drive me to the LFS i want to go to, they say one will be alright, like yesterday, I went to a LFS i dididn't want to go to, I was looking for some blue rams, they didn't have any, So i wanted to go to the one i wanted to go to origanly, they said no, so i bought some brichardis. When we were walking to the car i did a long, disappointed sigh, dad said "whats wrong" I told him he wouldn't drive me to the better LFS and I had been waiting months to spend my birthday money so i could breed rams. in the car we had a long heated discussion and dad ended up yelling "you ungrateful little $hit!"
Uh, it sounds like you may be an ungrateful little $hit. Where did that birthday money come from? Did you pay for gas on this trip? Did you pay for the car or insurance? Did you thank your parents for taking you in the first place?

Wolf3101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2007
Arizona
The world looks a lot differant from the other side of the looking glass...

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store