-----RAY ID PLEASE-----

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
You're going to here a bunch.. but I guess it will be between Yepezi, Orbignyi, and Humerosa?

I call them Yepezi, but apparantly the true yepezi looks quite different. I imported these from Peru as Yepezi, 'Common', and 'Laticeps'.. The one pictured would look more like the yepezi's, but each import would bring new surprises and confusion.

I still believe its a variant of a Motoro? Care should be the same? No one knows max size for sure?

nickdog98

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 9, 2007
New Orleans LA
hmm, never thought she could be a motoro variant, but possible. I didn't import her, she cam from my LFS about 2 months ago as a P. Hystrix hah.. i knew she was mislabeled but picked her up the same.
here are few more pics and some of my new motoros, she looks completely diff than any motoro Ive bought or seen. ill try and get some better pics after football

100_1187.JPG

100_1185.JPG

100_1188.JPG

dr_sudz

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 6, 2006
Wiarton, Ontario
www.fishinabox.ca
nickdog98;1164812; said:
hmm, never thought she could be a motoro variant, but possible. I didn't import her, she cam from my LFS about 2 months ago as a P. Hystrix hah.. i knew she was mislabeled but picked her up the same.
here are few more pics and some of my new motoros, she looks completely diff than any motoro Ive bought or seen. ill try and get some better pics after football
The last two pics are for sure a motoro, but I don't think the other is...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store