Status
Not open for further replies.

fishguy306

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2005
Illinois
13" Black aro- Just a guess on the size. Looks like very other black aro at his size. No torn fins, looks great. Eats shrimp. Very active. Price is $200

125 gallon tank- No idea on brand, its a bit older. Has two center braces, all three glass tops. The tank a bit scratched on the front, most were there when I bought it several years ago. Not noticeable unless you look for them. The back of the tank is painted black, I can remove it if you dont like it. There is also black sand in the tank, it is about 50 lbs I believe of the estes stuff, maybe more. It fills a 5 gal bucket. For filtration there is a emp 400, a penguin 330, a fluval 404 and a wet/dry filter. The overflow is the type that hangs on the tank. The pump is some sort of mag pump, dont know the size but it has a pretty good flow to it. Two three hundred watt submersable titanium heaters. The lights for the tank are one, two foot strip and then a four foot strip. The stand is an iron one, painted black, its the style to hold another tank under it. It holds all of the filters and whatnot. I have a black peice of cloth velcrowed around it, that can be left or removed. I want to keep this all together if possible, esp the tank and stand. Price for it all is $500

75 gallon tank- Im pretty sure its an All Glass Aquariums tank. It looks nice, oak color finish. No scatches that I can find. Only downside is the center brace is slightly melted from the previous owner putting a heat lamp on it. Still holds water fine, center brace is still strong. Has a 200 watt ebo heater I believe. For filtration it has a fluval 404 and a penguin 330. Keeps the tank decently clean. The stand is from Petco, its one of the oak pressboard ones. It looks nice and is holding up just fine. $250 for it all. If you pick it up and take the bowfin and wolf fish with you I'll knock off $50.

28 gallon bowfront- This tank looks very nice and clean. It is deffinitly a display tank for either little preds or just small common fish. Either way it looks good. Tank has no scratches, the glass top has all the perfect cutouts for hoses and what not and the light puts out the right amount for this tank. It has black gravel for substrate, which I can toss if you dont like it. Its extreamly full of plastic plants. Also has a largish peice of driftwood for a center peice that looks great. I have no idea on the heater brand but it keeps the water right at 80*. For filtration its running a fluval 204 and some sort of hang on the tank filter. I dont use a pad in it, I just use it to move water, the fluval does enough cleaning. The stand is a nice matching black one, the fluval fits inside and you cant see it at all. I dont think I will get this price, but $150 for this set up. Thats what I payed for the tank and filters, Ive added a lot sence then.

20 gallon long- grow out tank. Natural colored pea gravel if you want it. Has an emp 400 for filtration, I want to say a 200 watt ebo for a heater (over kill, I know). It also has a lot of plastic plants in the tank that I will toss in too. Has a light that covers the length of the tank, as well as a glass top. $100

I need this stuff gone very soon. I need the money badly. All prices negotible. If you want something let me know and we can work it out. I can drive a little ways on some of the stuff.

Im In Crystal Lake, IL. Its an hour NW of chicago. You can pm me here, email me at fishguy258@hotmail.com, or call me at 815-354-0944. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store