1 out of 6

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I have one really aggressive Indo that likes to chase the others around. All the other Indos seem pretty chill. If I removed the aggressive one, do you think that everyone will be peaceful with each other or will another bully arise?

Ben_Jam_In

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2007
WI
if you tak the mean one out one of the othere dats will become in charge of the tank, what size tank do you have them in

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
I agree with Ben, it is better to keep him in because he is spreading his aggression over 5 others. If you remove him the new bully will only be spreading his aggression over 4.

Col-Dats

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2007
England
I agree with above, I had 6 dats all about 4 inches, each considered itself the boss and aggression was constant. I added one 5 inch IT and a 7 inch IT. Aggression amongst the others stopped straight away. Now the larger Dat controls the tank but no real damage is ever done, now and again the larger IT demonstrates who's boss but it is spread around all the Dats.

If you remove your boss Dat then the next in line will take over.

benzjamin13

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Sep 12, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Do you think that the next one will be just as aggressive?

TCZeli

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 27, 2007
NJ
no way to tell for sure, but since he would have less fish to spread aggression over, their is a better chance it will seriously injure or kill another dat.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store