FS: Gold jag and African pike

Status
Not open for further replies.

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
Hey guys i have a 3" gold jag and a 3 1/2" African pike that are getting their ***es whooped by the armatus. The armatus is getting meaner every day so i need these fish gone asap. I downsized so i only have one tank up and running right now and dont want to put a divider because the armatus will become skittish and hurt itself. Seems like the armatus only gets along with bottom dwellers so im also willing to trade for some kind of cool catfish, polys, etc.

20$obo for both Or trade. No pix as of now. The african pike looks like any other and the gold jag looks like a normal jag with a base color of gold.

baracuda

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2005
SoCal
Heres a link to the thread with some old pix of the gold jags. I had a total of three and two were outgrown and eaten by the armatus. The one i have left which i believe is a male has kept up with the armatus so it wasnt eaten.

NOTE: The jag doesnt exactly look like it did in the old pix since its been stressed out lately by the armatus. Also both fish are a little beaten up but in good health. The African pike is eating dry shrimp and krill and the jag is eating NLS pellets.

Link: http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89399

viperman100

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Rialto, Cali.
where in socal, I can take both

viperman100

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Rialto, Cali.
ewok;1231624; said:
bump for a homie
the bro lives near bellflower
cool I work in Santa Fe Springs, sending pm now!

viperman100

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Rialto, Cali.
I been thinking with my hockey game on monday and teusday I have plans with a friend in Baldwin Park, Wed. we have church, we can just leave it at this dont hold them for me if you get a sale before friday go ahead and take it I understand why you have to move them quick. but I will get with you friday if you still have them. hopefully that day will be ok with you as well.

arkmann

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 24, 2007
Photos please

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store