jelly bean parrot

eh1421

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2005
*indiana*
found these on ebay. sounds like a good deal they are not dyed from what i understand Which is good cause i don't support dyed fish.
Was just wondering what i should expect from these fish and what ifo you all had on them
wanting to put into a 75 gal planted community style tank Right now i have a purple blood parrot in ther and a 2" convict but the convict might get evicted.
I am trying to set up this tank for my wife and she would love to have more parrots and i thought due to jelly bean size i could put alot more than the regular blood.
Thanks to all.
mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7737579567&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

HarpoGarza

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2005
Citrus Heights, CA
I'm pretty sure the term "jelly bean" has more to do with the fish being color enhanced rather than their size. I'm not certain, but I'm fairly sure on this.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
"YOU ARE BIDDING ON 10 (SIX), VERY HEALTHY, F1 FRY UP TO 1" IN LENGTH DWARF JELLYBEAN PARROT FISH."

So is it 10 or 6 that you get? :confused:

Daniel Machado

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2005
Fortal Town - Brazil
This one won't get bigger than a convict... And they have the same temperament. BTW, they're very easy to breed too. ;)
AFAIK, they were developed because they're harder than BPs, and can stand the dying proccess, with a smaller mortality than "pure" BPs.

Best regards.

Daniel.

neko

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2005
Philippines
In the Philippines... we call it Toffee Parrot!

I have thousands of it and a couple of breeders...

eh1421

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2005
*indiana*
awesome info daniel
great pics neko thems some cool looking fish

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store