Some Updates and took out the sand! ]V[onster

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
The datnoid is originally from Mike. The FRT has been good for 2 years now with rays. The day i see a chunk missing she goes. As for the sand...the stuff i used never settled well. with the rays the tank was always cloudy. I just got home and for the first time the tank looks crystal clear. And yeah in the future I have something between 450-600 gallons in the works. Wont be till I close on my house though

jlnguyen74

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2007
United Species of Arowana
Great collection, Michael. Don't wait until the FRT does damage to your rays. Seperate him if you have a spare tank. Take a look at what one FRT can do to another FRT.

IMG_1281.JPG

IMG_1282.JPG

IMG_1283.JPG

MikeS

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2006
Bochum (Germany)
Raubfische.net
that's a dangerous combination - FRT with rays!:eek:
I wouldn't risk that
But very very nice fish. Well, I would sell one ore two fish and buy another tank for the rays or the FRT, that would be saver:D

EKen53

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 22, 2007
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
jlnguyen74;1370577; said:
Great collection, Michael. Don't wait until the FRT does damage to your rays. Seperate him if you have a spare tank. Take a look at what one FRT can do to another FRT.
Holy sh... Now you just scared the hell out of me. I can't imagine what I would do to my FRT if he did that to my Chilli Red...

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
that sux what happened to that turtle. Like I said even the smallest nibble and I still have another tank setup but don't want to put her in there until she does something wrong. She won't even eat shrimp or silversides. Still only eats pellets and veggies

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store