10" Motoro Compatible with 5" Datnoid

BRYANT

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2008
HU$$$TLIN
Ade;3539488; said:
I got 7 inch motoro. one of my indo is only 3 inch. Never seen ray try to smother or eat the little guy.
I feed everyday though....
Bryant.... You should feed evey other day just in case.
I will try to feed at least every other day

T;3539614; said:
should be fine. i go for a week without feeding my tank sometimes. and out of the 3 rays they all are fine.
Thanks homie
Iffrat;3539802; said:
my rays are 4" and 7" and dats are 3"-5"

the are 2 dats that kinda hang out in the corners of the tank but i think that has more to do with the other dats then the rays... sometimes the rays will go at the dats but never fast enough to hurt them .. seems more playful then anything
Alright thanks

TheFishWrestler

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2007
--------
Are you referring to the motoro in the picture thread that you just posted. If you are, here are a couple things to consider. First, when referring to a rays size most people measure the size of the disk not head to tail. So, your 10" head to tail motoro is actually 5". This will help you get more accurate responses. Yes, a 5" motoro will go fine with your dat. Second, a 5" motoro needs to eat everyday or twice a day. Feeding every other day is probably not going to be enough.

Lastly, if you are referring to a different ray than in your picture thread just disregard everything I just said:D

BRYANT

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2008
HU$$$TLIN
TheFishWrestler;3542684; said:
Are you referring to the motoro in the picture thread that you just posted. If you are, here are a couple things to consider. First, when referring to a rays size most people measure the size of the disk not head to tail. So, your 10" head to tail motoro is actually 5". This will help you get more accurate responses. Yes, a 5" motoro will go fine with your dat. Second, a 5" motoro needs to eat everyday or twice a day. Feeding every other day is probably not going to be enough.

Lastly, if you are referring to a different ray than in your picture thread just disregard everything I just said:D
Yes, I was talking about the motoro in my picture thread. Before I got it, my friend told me it was 10". I figured it was 10" for the size of the disk. When I got the motoro and during acclimation, he was like it's 10" from head to tail :nilly: so I am not worried about it anymore. Yes I will feed it everyday or twice. Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store