Members Photo

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
you might not have been planned..but you were not an accident... you were meant to be.. very cute pic of you and daughter.
Thank you Liz, and I feel you on that one... :D

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
Alright we need to get this started back up homies.. !!!

My daughter was being a grumpy, so I tickled her tummy so she would laugh.. end result... This was taken last Saturday, at my Dad's Bday get together, he turned 77.. crazy.. yeah, I was an accident... :cry: nooo jk :D but I really was an accident!! :eek:

View attachment 679956

My sister was fixing my daughers hair here.. hahah!! just to clarify...
View attachment 679957
poor dad

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Having a Tequila at the top of the world(not really... was only the second level of the Eiffel tower) with me mom.
your mom??? wow dude, i seriously thought at first glance that was your lady. she looks so great

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
hey, i don't talk to people who don't talk to me

wish you'd hurt my feelers, at least then you'd be talking to me

btw, I'm always watching you though

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
With my better half ;)

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
is it just me or is that a fake picture j?
:ROFL: that's the second time this week somebody accuses me of fake pictures. First that troll in the 'tall tank' thread and now you ;) Nah it's not fake! The background looks weird cause of the large aperture and direct flash. Makes it look like the background really isn't there.

This is the lake :)

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
:ROFL: that's the second time this week somebody accuses me of fake pictures. First that troll in the 'tall tank' thread and now you ;) Nah it's not fake! The background looks weird cause of the large aperture and direct flash. Makes it look like the background really isn't there.

This is the lake :)
i know the pics are real but that first one looks like 2 different pics put together. the outline of you and your lady looks like it got cut and pasted on a picture of the lake. it looks especially weird around your head

but it's probably just the lighting and the camera that you used

Your fake!:irked:
ok, someone needs to take a nap

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
i know the pics are real but that first one looks like 2 different pics put together. the outline of you and your lady looks like it got cut and pasted on a picture of the lake. it looks especially weird around your head

but it's probably just the lighting and the camera that you used
Yeah I know! When I saw the pic I immediately thought how fake it looked. The large aperture separates the background from the foreground a lot, and the flash just compounds the effect.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store