Brady Barr

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
Dont get me wrong, I love the guy for some reason, but is he not scared of everything that walks the earth!!!! Just always in the mode that most guys dont reach until really gettin pushed.

I mean talkin about someone you could pull major pranks on, imagine a rubber snake in his fridge or something, heart attack.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
They way I look at it he is 90% actor and 10% herpetologist. And yes I agree he is too loud for my taste but it is what gets ratings.

snakefin

Candiru
MFK Member
May 31, 2010
Random Location.
I think he is incredibly annoying for acting in such a impulsive, loud manner. Complete despoiler of the herpetologist image.

littleg902

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
Indianapolis
Brady Barr ruins what could be an awesome show. Seems Like good herp and wildlife shows really died out after we lost Steve.

black_sun

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 31, 2008
New Jersey
I'm not really fond of anyone that loud and who acts like that. But that's what's on all the shows these days, it seems. *shrugs*

jason longboard

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2007
california
Im sure hes a nice guy, hes funny and outgoing its just a bit too much for what he does. Its the fear and build up that kills it for me the most. Sure it can be scary,but show composure for cryin out loud. I mean he is using a robot and screaming like a baby over a mamba in a bathroom when viperkeeper waters all his mambas by hand while filming them at the same time, yet Brady is the adventure guy, just too chaotic. Hell I dont know, shut up Jason.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
Well I am not a fan of viperkeeper either but that is another debate. Brady is very smart and intelligible in person. His TV persona is just that- a TV persona. Like I said before, it is all for ratings. The dumb masses (you can drop the second M from that if you want) enjoy someone screaming their head off at a ratsnake that just bit them.

PS, thanks for the new sig Jason:)

Kaosu

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 8, 2010
Washington State
who wants to take bets on what will eat him?

foto69man

Candiru
MFK Member
Well I am not a fan of viperkeeper either but that is another debate. Brady is very smart and intelligible in person. His TV persona is just that- a TV persona. Like I said before, it is all for ratings. The dumb masses (you can drop the second M from that if you want) enjoy someone screaming their head off at a ratsnake that just bit them.

PS, thanks for the new sig Jason:)
Weren't you in a video of his? lol....just remembered that

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store