it's that time of year again NO SHAVE NOVEMBER!

MaddMaxx

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 16, 2009
Abu Dhabi/NJ
a year and a half ago, posted on this site for measurement timestamp. this bad boy is now over 6 inches, slowest growing fish i've ever had

this is now in a 10 gallon, was in bowl while it cycled

and...there's no pics of my breeding projects cuz everyone's got a billion pics and threads on convicts breeding/fry
Stop derailing this thread. Reported.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Everybody in the know knows LT6 uses vigilant justice not no damn report button

Well, Atleast we did until the WAR on the lounge was launched. We got weapons of mass forum destruction

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
For someone who just got back from "vacation", you sure are pushing your luck by posting related fish things in lounge posts.
i thought it was one of the 10 pre approved things we could talk about. it's not like my fish are making moonshine in the filter while selling drugs on a christmas shopping trip on election day in a red state while wearing a i hate the mods truckers hat.

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
couldn't take it anymore, had to shave off the 'stache last night...still have the beard, though

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
couldn't take it anymore, had to shave off the 'stache last night...still have the beard, though
i'm about there but keep talking myself into "there's just a few days left". believe me,, i'm gonna be so happy when it's over. i'm tired of scaring lil children

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store