75 gal stocking options

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
You can't just count out EVERY cichlid….
Very fair point theres sooooo many to pick from :D I find it hard not to buy them weekly as I'm out of space :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

shawe1

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2013
Hertfordshire, England
My mate was like this, he told me he dont like cichlids aswell..he changed his tune slightly when I told him his angels are in fact cichlids lol

There are way too many cichlids to just disregard them all

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

that_fish_Guy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2013
CA
Here are my suggestions:
gulper catfish or a couple fancy oranda goldfish not sure what else to say all things that came across my mind were cichlids lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mattmez

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2014
Coal City IL
Well I guess I can do cichlids since they are basically the heart of the amazon I was looking toward Amazonian species tank

GlennDalton

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2015
Cloverdale
www.facebook.com
You could fit seven goldfish in there. Maybe each one a different kind? Or seven of the same type just different colors? I happen to love ranchus and ryukins. eastcoastranchus.com has some VERY good product and worth every penny. Just remember to take your time in ordering them so you are completely content with your selections. If your going to pay between 45 and 100 dollars per fish you should get something that screams "TAKE ME HOME!!!". I ordered mine over a several year period of time. The ones with the most interesting patterns come along infrequently and are quickly snapped up. The ranchus are very fascinating to watch swim since they "wiggle" as they have no dorsal fin. They also seem to be full of personality and intelligence. I have one that likes to be touched. Be sure not to get ones where the wen is growing over there eyes. You will just end up having to do minor wen surgery. I have to do that to two of mine. Not really any big deal but cutting on my goldfish still creeps me out. raingarden.us has some very nice yellow goldfish. Dandyorandas.com has a nice variety. I would not buy their orandas though.

Best of luck with your new tank. Remember goldfish are hardy, require no heat and have many different kinds and variations to choose from. Goldfish are just the best!!!

Glenn

View attachment 1069170View attachment 1069171View attachment 1069172View attachment 1069173View attachment 1069174

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Very fair point theres sooooo many to pick from :D I find it hard not to buy them weekly as I'm out of space :(

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
:ROFL: weekly!? You're worse than me Evz!!:cool-1:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store