Bump

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
:( What the heck, guys?

The template is B&W only. I switched it to color in Paint, save it, then did all
this wonderful work, to only find that the finished image
had been switched /back/ to two-tone black and white!!!! I'm really upset
because this image was looking good on its own merits, I was pretty
happy with the motoro ray too. And the poor pirhana is barely visible
at all! :(

This is pretty awful. :/ I lost three hours
of work because of some strange encoding issue with the template.

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
I didn't make the rules all I can say is last time it was paint only. If you did use another program then only thing allowed by the rules is brush tool and pencil tool so that would mean no layering, Photoshopping or any other type of editing only those to tools allowed to create a photo - basically I think its meant so that if one uses ms paint and another uses a different "software" no one has a disadvantage if everyone follows the rules and only uses those to tools. though again I didn't make the rules but that's how I would take them.

Also I don't know anything about encoding, etc. or what not but if I have a problem I always print screen an image paste it and get rid of the excess crap on the image so I still have the original image. Maybe try that instead if you are having issues.

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
Also I don't know anything about encoding, etc. or what not but if I have a problem I always print screen an image paste it and get rid of the excess crap on the image so I still have the original image. Maybe try that instead if you are having issues.
Hmm, I haven't seen a voting thread yet, maybe I will try it again if they will take the entry.

Lusus_Naturae

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 7, 2010
OK, USA
Hmm, I haven't seen a voting thread yet, maybe I will try it again if they will take the entry.
Submission Period - Now till April 14, 2012 12:00am EST

Member Voting Period - April 15, 2012 12:00am EST ~ April 28, 2012 11:59pm EST

So where's the vote link? I wish I had seen this before today, it would have been fun to do.

FuriousFish

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 8, 2012
America
Im entering!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store