For anyone that's interested?

dazzapolypterusweeksii

Aimara
MFK Member
Sep 25, 2010
leicester,uk
Thats brill news!the amount ive learnt from you and alot of others im sure, this is just what the magazine needs and my fish keeping level shot up since knowing you its good your knowledge is being spread across the hobby.well done darren palfreyman

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
This is awesome! Great work and congratulations. The hobby appreciates you.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Congrats Richard!

Looking forward to a good read..... I'm assuming this will be much easier to get our hands on then any of those amazing pups you turn out over there. :)

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..
:headbang2

Evz jardini

Jardini
MFK Member
May 19, 2010
manchester /uk
Congratulations Richard I've always read pfk magazine , very cool to have them come look at your rays and do an article , with your setup and knowledge it is well deserved I look forward to seeing it in the magazine instead of drooling over it on here lol :thumbup::D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Richard could u post a link so all us USA members can purchase a copy please?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thanks gangster....its done.

Very nice to see you getting some recognition after your many years of keeping rays. Congrats. Definitely going to have to get my hands on that issue and others if they do follow up. Let us know.
I will and thanks.

Outstanding...congrats.
Cheers!

That is awesome ....:thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9105 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thank you!

Congrats..... Looking forward to reading this.
Thanks!

Great to see this. Its always nice when your hard work gets recognized.

Sent from my MB886 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks Fatlungy. Its been 14 years since their last visit, things have changed massively since then.

well done richard. i already have a digital subscription. please update the links when they are available to make the info easy to find :)

congrats !
...Cheers Gaz.

Nice one Richard that's excellent, I will be definitely be looking out for that should make for some good reading

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I hope so Jim...cheers mate!

Thats brill news!the amount ive learnt from you and alot of others im sure, this is just what the magazine needs and my fish keeping level shot up since knowing you its good your knowledge is being spread across the hobby.well done darren palfreyman

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks Darren.
You should post pics of that monster pond of yours on here for all to see.
Thanks again, see you soon.

This is awesome! Great work and congratulations. The hobby appreciates you.
Well thank you, I appreciate that.

Congrats Richard!

Looking forward to a good read..... I'm assuming this will be much easier to get our hands on then any of those amazing pups you turn out over there. :)
I would sincerely hope so Al......thank you!

Congratulations Richard I've always read pfk magazine , very cool to have them come look at your rays and do an article , with your setup and knowledge it is well deserved I look forward to seeing it in the magazine instead of drooling over it on here lol :thumbup::D
Cheers!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks Danny.

convict360

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2013
Scotland
Definitely interested, I'll need to pick up the issue you're in, next time I'm at pets at home :) well done

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store