Any Wrestling Fans

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Maybe he dusts off the old ball bat and swings it upside triple h's head.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
What was SES?
Where have you been? Straight Edge Society

Remember when Punk was running around saying how clean and free of drugs he was? In fact that's when he lost his hair against Ray, was during his SES stunt.

As far as Sting...I'm not holding my breath. He's been tagged to show up at every WWE PPV for almost 2 years now.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Haha I forgot all about that crew,as I tend to do with acts that I don't have much interest in and I was never a big fan of Punk's so I didn't even pay much attention to his early angles.He had some nice shirt designs though.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Sting will will be the one that gives Cena and his team the win. Sting I'm guessing will be the "GM" for Raw and maybe smackdown until they set up maybe Sting vs HHH at Mania for control of the company. I pay for the WWE channel and can't stress enough how weak the product is right now and who you can tell they are rewriting the program on the fly. The E dropped the ball at Hell in the Cell they should of never had WYATT interfere in the Ambrose vs Rollins match.

They should of booked a dirty finish for Rollins in order to advance the feud. The next night on Raw you could of had Team Rollins consisting of Rollins, Kane, Noble and Mercury up against Team Ambrose witch would of been just Dean. Easy way to set this match up is having Dean cut a promo that he doesn't need anyone to help him beat Rollins and no one not even the authority will stop him from getting to Rollins. Cue up HHH's music he and Steph come down and say we expect and then lay down the 5 vs 1 for SS. Imagine the heat the Authority would get for this and the status you can elevate Ambrose's character too. The match would be fairly easy to book, Dean pins Noble and Mercury fairly easy. Kane is the next man in and after Dean hits his double ddt and goes to pin Kane ... Rollins break up the pin with the curb stomp. Kane pins Ambrose for the win and you extend the Feud until Mania.

So your probably saying what about Cena. Well this was a no brainer to me. After Cena "beat" Brock they should of written him as the fuming, i will do whatever it takes to beat Lesner and get my title back Cena. So at Hell in the Cell you book Cena vs Orton with Cena going over setting up Lesner vs Cena at SS. Fast forward to the night of the PPV open up the PPV with Cena storming in the building focused on the WWE title. You later show him snub getting a interview backstage only to come back a second later and say he's all business tonight and nothing will get in his way of beating Brock Lesnars ass. Now before the main event you have a Rusev squash match and defense of his US title. After the match Rusev's flag comes down and he is standing tall in the ring while Lana is running down the crowd and Cena's music hits. Cena rushes the ring and clears out Rusev and Lana, grabs the mic and tells Brock to get out here now. A few minutes later Brock comes out and starts they start the match. The match is pretty much back and forth, Cena gets the upper hand and just before he can hit the AA ... Rusec comes out, Lana distracts the ref and Rusev boots Cena in the face leading to an F5. Brock retains and now we have Cena vs Rusev at Mania.
Stings contract is for 1 event only though lol. Hes not signed to do raw or smackdown

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store