24" silver arowana help!!

mikeurbeck06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2011
michigan, clio
I came home to my silver arow on the floor when I picked him up he was still really flexible and soft but almost dry I was able to rinse it off from dirt and what now and started cpr it's back to life but very drunk swimming what do I expect to happen should it eventually come to again?

raymondk394

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 7, 2009
san bernadino
Sorry to hear that honestly it can go either way depending on the fish and how long he was out on the floor

Sent from my SGH-T599N using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mikeurbeck06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2011
michigan, clio
Just did my last check up for the night and the drunk behavior is gone and seems to be doing ok i did a little feeding be for shutting the lights off so my night dwellers could eat and the arow didn't really wat anything to do with it so hopefully is stress level will go down enough tonight to want to eat tomorrow. . Im going to go get its favorite food tomorrow from the store it's chicken gizzard and heart's and rosie's and I'll try again

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
He might not eat for a while after that so don't be surprised. Hopefully he makes it. An aro that size is a very tough fish. Hopefully it all goes well. Keep us posted.

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Ancient fish are wicked tough. I'm betting that the fella pulls through brother!

Sent from my SM-N900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

mikeurbeck06

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2011
michigan, clio
Somthing must have scared it or maybe a fly was on the lid causing it to hit the glass I have small sand bags on the lids now and it's doing great thanks guys

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Sorry to hear. Looked like he was going to pull through. Did he ever eat again?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store