Silver Dat?

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
In my area my lfs sells them for $25 at 3" to 4".

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
I didn't forget to mention that but I chose not to since no one keeps them that way.The shops don't even have them in brackish water but that's not saying much lol.
Did I mention your name or quote you

And we all know lfs keep all their fish in the correct water conditions lol

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You already know the answer to that but I'm still free to post a reply....and of course it's well known about LFS and the water they keep their fish in,which was why I posted what I posted.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
You already know the answer to that but I'm still free to post a reply....and of course it's well known about LFS and the water they keep their fish in,which was why I posted what I posted.
Considering I haven't posted in the section for a long time you seam very aggressive towards me

If I have said something to upset you it must have been over 2 months ago
So just move on and get over it life's to short

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I have no ill feelings toward you and I did not mean for my post to be taken that way.Both of my replies to your recent posts contained no malice.I try to make sure that I am understood in my postings and in doing that I guess I can be curt,short or blunt and sometimes I can't resist making a joke but no harm is meant....see ya around the forums.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Considering I haven't posted in the section for a long time you seam very aggressive towards me

If I have said something to upset you it must have been over 2 months ago
So just move on and get over it life's to short

Krich means no harm T1...He's just "busting em" (like I have in the past). sometimes you make it easy, sorry...you need to laugh things off sometimes and read into things better, no biggie..your knowledge & experience is respected and i'm sure you know that, no need to stop talkin dats

I31

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2007
omni
Is it necessary to move it to brackish seen a vendor that had a large one in freshwater.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
Is it necessary to move it to brackish seen a vendor that had a large one in freshwater.
They never grow to full potential in FW and they may get sick more often much like any fish kept in the wrong water conditions

People normally buy silvers as they are the first tiger/dats they find but after some time of keeping them and doing research they sell them or they die and they go out and buy the correct type for FW which is IT or NTT

Siddons11

Piranha
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2012
USA
This was my 13" silver dat I sold. Kept in fw only it's entire life. Never had a problem with stability or diseases.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1407020583443.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
^Interesting counter point,how small was it when you bought it?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store