My long awaited Update

ettfettbranamn

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
sweden
wow, filtration here we go! need I mention the fish.. :)

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Looking good! filter and fish!
Looks like thos extra holes work wonders! Good idea. HOw much k1 did you purchase and how much did it cost?
wow, filtration here we go! need I mention the fish.. :)
Thanks Fellas.

I think the K1 was 110.00 or so for 50 liters. I also got some other things on my order so I dont know the total. The divider is not glued and its about 1/16 short so its loose. I do have a sponge between the two chambers and I slid the Acrylic there. Thats why it looks to be bowing but incase I want to sell it, I can sell it as a unmodified Sump:headbang2

I noticed the first pic in my post does not have the water flowing to much, its cause I didnt have my 2nd pump on in that shot.

Prophecy5187

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 11, 2009
New York
Thanks Fellas.

I think the K1 was 110.00 or so for 50 liters. I also got some other things on my order so I dont know the total. The divider is not glued and its about 1/16 short so its loose. I do have a sponge between the two chambers and I slid the Acrylic there. Thats why it looks to be bowing but incase I want to sell it, I can sell it as a unmodified Sump:headbang2

I noticed the first pic in my post does not have the water flowing to much, its cause I didnt have my 2nd pump on in that shot.
Where did you buy the k1 media?

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dxdx

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2010
NJ, USA
I was always curious, looks like you have egg crate on the end, is the K1 small enough to fit through egg crate holes?

I couldn't find measurements anywhere online, so I went with K3 in my sump just to be safe.... it works great, I think you'll be glad you got it.

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
looks very nice. Seems like I have to pay you a visit soon to check it out in person.
LMK... you and the boys are always welcome!

I was always curious, looks like you have egg crate on the end, is the K1 small enough to fit through egg crate holes?

I couldn't find measurements anywhere online, so I went with K3 in my sump just to be safe.... it works great, I think you'll be glad you got it.
I do and I hope to take it out soon and replace it w/a 2nd piece of acrylic. The K1 is small enough to fit through. I added a black mesh over it w/zip ties in the mean time as it was a last minute thing. Since its doing the job I have not made time to make it look pretty Lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store