FS - 700g fiberglass pond with viewing window PU-SoCal OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
I've wanted one for quite some time! Considered Aaron/Aceface's....... Tough to resist.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ChrisM101

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2014
Paris, AR,United States
Can you supply any more information on who makes them and what they are called in the asian markets . id love to get one or more eventually even if i have to import or find an importer, I certainly dont think you will have any problem selling it.

Bump it!

Shutoko John

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2012
Close to River
Can you supply any more information on who makes them and what they are called in the asian markets . id love to get one or more eventually even if i have to import or find an importer, I certainly dont think you will have any problem selling it.

Bump it!
I bought it from a friend. We got them same time. Its hard to import just by yourself. I heard they go for at least container load. And theres many sizes out there.
They stack these to put in container
Thats all the info I can provide.

Sorry couldnt help much

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south

Bump it!
AquaticEco makes them in the u.s., built very well but pricey

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

kendragon

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2009
If I'm not mistaken, these are the ones built better than the ones made in the US. They have beefed up structure for less bowing and the viewing window is glass. They are gel coated. glws. Good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store