NFL

Status
Not open for further replies.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
back up a minute, my panties not in a bunch, after all I am SD fan not a sea hag fan. and yes they can release him from his contract at there discretion. but i am certainly not going to the family decision thing. these guys make millions, prob more than you or I going to make in a life time x10. its a work at will contract. you can leave at any time and we can let you go at any time, or trade you off. My point being he signed just 2 years ago and now he wants to re-tool it. his right yes. as is the teams right to say piss off. and yes this is public, fan right to know and comment, WE PAY THERE BILLS.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
you know i do not care who he dates what he eats where he goes out, what his sexual preference may be, I could give a crap what he eats for dinner. I do care about how his decision effects the coming season and we have the right to speculate on that.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Hey, I want to see you equally heated over the next player who gets cut by SD or Seattle then. I mean it could affect the upcoming season right? Two way street

You get on your soapbox and tell the organization HONOR THE CONTRACT YOU SIGNED

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
teams going to do what they are going to do to be what will be competitive, wither they looking to realize that this season or next season or down the road. I may not agree, but as a consumer I can disagree. i am not "getting into there personnel business" which i see this whole debate being about. money on tha cap needs to be saved to pay the latest greatest player. lynch got 2 years left, not by contract but what his body will put up with. In the mean time Wilson needs to be signed, team needs that cash to sign him, not given to a guy that has perhaps 2 good years left.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
and as a FYI terms like panties in a bunch, and soapbox not going to fire me up. so lets just leave that stuff out, love a good debate :) lets try and leave it there please. :)

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
teams going to do what they are going to do to be what will be competitive, wither they looking to realize that this season or next season or down the road. I may not agree, but as a consumer I can disagree. i am not "getting into there personnel business" which i see this whole debate being about. money on tha cap needs to be saved to pay the latest greatest player. lynch got 2 years left, not by contract but what his body will put up with. In the mean time Wilson needs to be signed, team needs that cash to sign him, not given to a guy that has perhaps 2 good years left.
Signing bonuses, backloaded contracts. theres way to work around Wilson's contract. We've both even agreed that they shouldn't appease lynch though.

I'm not trying to get under your skin though, i just dont get why people care about the business aspect of the sport. We're not general managers. The things you posted is typical fan jealousy soapbox stuff. the man watched everyone around him reup for huge contracts that put them as the highest paid in there position and is now saying wait wheres my piece of the pie? I carried this offense the last 3 years. He knows in 2 years he's going to get shafted when its time to resign. Hes within his rights to ask and sit out. What we say won't change a thing

The way i see it is all those huge contracts will lead to their demise. Every young player who rises through the ranks will want to be paid....and every veteran will be pissed off and feel underpaid. Bad precedent has already been set.

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
can not argue that, it is the nature of the beast. :)

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
coarse race over, i am sucking a 16OZ quad Americana and 500g of water to change, a few tank switches for the jags. so i might find more points to debate. ROCK ON!! WATER CHANGE TIME!!

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
I didnt say him. Are you really missing that teams dont honor the contract with the players far more often then players hold out?

Its business, screw fan perception. You'll still love him and forget all about it when hes beastmoding all over defenders come the reg season. i dont see SF fans yelling screw Crabtree for holding out as an unproven rookie! You won't forget but you will forgive. I just don't understand getting your panties in a bunch over another grown mans business/family decision

yeah,and why not be happy and savor the moment? If he wants to throw away his money or skip camp,thats his business. Remember Kirk cousins,hyped all offseason named the starter, then doesn't even get to play 1 game while they bring in an injured Griffin to suck it up,but they eventually bring him in after the team has quit the season. do you think kirk gives a crap about how many skittles beast mode eats,as he enjoys his moment of glory or if beast mode cares at all about what we think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store