Check the MONSTERS I have in my 55 Gallon Aquarium

cyc

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2012
jurong
admire his monsters not his tank... why just target him where most monster fish keepers cram their tanks with lot of big fishes? nice endis(birchir) by the way~...

Runitis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2011
Winnipeg,MB, Canada
admire his monsters not his tank... why just target him where most monster fish keepers cram their tanks with lot of big fishes? nice endis(birchir) by the way~...
Because most monster fish keepers have the monster tank that they need how is a 55 suitable in anyway? How bout lets put you In the closet with 4 other NBA players and see if its suitable living conditions

Sent from my cave

yayfish24

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2008
Lancaster PA
nice fish haters get off his page
I decided to take a look at a few of you posts considering how terrible to comment was. Not only for telling us "haters" to get off his page but for the fact that theres no grammer or puncuation. I know im not the best with that stuff but your far worse. Just dont post on threads saying things like that. The few other posts you made were not helpful to anyone on here. I find it kinda funny you act like you know a lot more then some on here when you have been proven wrong in a few of your "facts".

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
I decided to take a look at a few of you posts considering how terrible to comment was. Not only for telling us "haters" to get off his page but for the fact that theres no grammer or puncuation. I know im not the best with that stuff but your far worse. Just dont post on threads saying things like that. The few other posts you made were not helpful to anyone on here. I find it kinda funny you act like you know a lot more then some on here when you have been proven wrong in a few of your "facts".
Hes prlly that dudes bestfriend lmao and has the same redic setup

#1 S. Vettel

Shenanigans

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2011
Wyoming
Yea, you should never post pics like this or state what tank size you have. Unless you have a 500 gallon or more tank, all you are going to have is people complaining. Now dont get me wrong, I have had a lot of GOOD help from people on this site, but if you ever post "look what I have in a ___" the only comments will be complaints.
Now having said that, I bash my BEST friend daily for what he has in his 55
Seriously, this is a forum. Does anybody really expect great grammer? People need to be helpful instead of just complaining, if he has spent any amount of time on MFK then he must be aware that a 55 is not suitable
OP, dont be discouraged by the "haters" look around the site a bit, lots of good info on how to build large tanks at low prices, there is no one universal rule on how to set up a system. Some of the best systems in the world(quality and health of fish) come from small tanks with NO filtration, just massive water changes 10x a day

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
where does the op live?

maybe those are not common fish in pakistian so leave the guy alone and i think the fish look well taken care of. everyone of us are guilty of this at one point of our fishkeeping hobby if one has been doing this for more than 20 years....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store