Imperial Tropicals Azul

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
I may be interested in ordering an azul from imperial tropicals. While I have had nothing but great service from them, they are a little iffy when it comes to the sizes they post on their fish. They say 6"+ but has anyone ordered lately and can confirm that they are actually this size?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ptownmonsterfish

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2008
portland
I'm expecting mine here shortly.. I ordered the 5" azul. I'm curious to see how these will turn out. Does anyone here have a photo of theirs to share?

grmanrocks

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2006
Fishville
i have a couple imperial tropicals fish that ive grow out to mature size now, both of them are spectacular specimens, remind me of the old "gold azuls" from back in the day and makes me wonder where exactly imperial's broodstock came from....

that being said they both came in smaller than i expected (year ago at least) but i never actually measured them...

kiep

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2012
chicago, il
i have a couple imperial tropicals fish that ive grow out to mature size now, both of them are spectacular specimens, remind me of the old "gold azuls" from back in the day and makes me wonder where exactly imperial's broodstock came from....

that being said they both came in smaller than i expected (year ago at least) but i never actually measured them...
Can u post some pics?

Sent from my SM-G900T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store