Intermedia on there way???

rjkz28

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2009
Illinois
Hunh?...anyhow thanks for the non answer.

I find all the secrecy surrounding the price of the fish amusing.
It's not a secret. If you talk to wes and rapps I'm sure they will tell you. The reason.why they don't post the price is because 90% of people aren't going to be able to afford them. So if you are that interested in them they know that you will contact them about them like I and others have done. As far as what these f1 will go for my guess would be easy over $500. For how rare they are and the last time they were actually in the states the price will be up there on these guys.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's kind of weak but it is what it is I guess,I just don't see the point in putting a fish on a stock list and leaving out its price,as you and I have already discussed.I hope you guys who want them can get get them whenever they arrive.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
That's kind of weak but it is what it is I guess,I just don't see the point in putting a fish on a stock list and leaving out its price,as you and I have already discussed.I hope you guys who want them can get get them whenever they arrive.
It is not a non answer Kritch ...I can tell ya I wasn't willing to pay the price and if you give Wes a call I am sure he would be thrilled to tell you the price these guys are not for every one if ya want to be first them maybe they are;)

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Heck Kritch it like buying a regular dodge challenger OOOOR 1 with a Hellcat motor get my drift:naughty:

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No I don't,which drift would that be?

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
ok it's simple if he wanted to post the price he would have right?? you can call get the price very simple....It's avery rare fish and will command a large price a challenger with a v8 is 30000 or so a challenger with the hellcat motor is 57ooo ...If your one of the few that have to have it price does not matter........................................................same car slight upgrade double the price bragging rights etc..........

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
As Oliver has stated he mentioned that Intermedia will be in abundance in 2015, that might not mean anything, just saying. I was also told like Ken Mentioned that German guy has insane prices and only sell whole sale.

Oliver as of now seems to not came through with his Cichla listed except for the Piquiti, also his prices for the presumed Inter. Are far less the the other Vendors.

Is Oliver gonna be correct about the over load? Lol

I hope Oliver is right! :) but doubt it lol

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
ok it's simple if he wanted to post the price he would have right?? you can call get the price very simple......
Right and I'm well aware of all of that as it's been said over and over again.I was just making an observation as I'm entitled to do,my apologies if I've ruffled any feathers.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
I heard list price was just under $400 for 7-8inchers on the seller list but that's not including all the fees for shipping them so probably around $600 when done. And all else is profit I'm taking.... When the market gets flooded and no one buys then their prices will drop like everything else. Also heard some are being sold for $1500 each.

Maybe this is all just hear say....you decide

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Right and I'm well aware of all of that as it's been said over and over again.I was just making an observation as I'm entitled to do,my apologies if I've ruffled any feathers.
Kritch I get your point also ...But doesn;t it make it more fun exiting whatever if some can get a species have it possably breed it and only a few have it ???? at this level of fishkeeping some want what others cannot same with cars houses whatever personally I think it's a good thing if we cannot be dreamers what do we have ??? if its easy to get then whats the point ....Its healthy for the hobby !!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store