Any Wrestling Fans

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
Funny thing is, as I read it, I had the image of Stone Colds "what" in my head before connected what you were saying.
Then I remembered not being into that gimmick and gave wrestling a break.

SumoNinja

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2007
I'm Where I'm At
that's what was funny to me. you started with the hell yea comment and I just hopped on it

then I lol'd when you replied and explained to me about the beer thing

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
How about Brodus Clay in TNA?

I got lost in this thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wasn't aware he was there and I guess it's a good sign for the future of TNA that they are bringing WWE guys in...

pwmin

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 26, 2007
CO via PA
www.myspace.com
He's called Tyrus now and is EC3's new enforcer. Still wearing the singlet. I was hoping he would at least wear one with longer legs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
Hell in a Cell PPV was horrible.

Spoilers below:

The Dust brothers against Usos again. Dusts retain. Most likely another match tonight on Raw. They need new material. I don't know why they veered with Big show and Mark Henry team.

Ziggler won the first 2 matches from the 2/3 matches against Ceasaro. Seemed disappointing.

AJ Lee Beat Paige again... again old material. Vince's rule of not mixing the Diva's belt with those on the Diva's show sucks.

Cena beat Orton... and again old material. They should have let Orton win and go against Lesner. Win the belt then lose it to Money in the Bank... then they feud, as rumor is they will fight anyways(with Orton as a face).

Of course Big Show tapped to Rusvio (sp). This pattern is old now too.

Rollins and Ambrose was the best before the end of a bad *** match, everyone was cheated when Bray Wyatt interfered. It will start a new feud and prolong the Rollins thing...true. But it just seemed a cheap way to end the show.

R.I.P Ox Baker.
surprisingly, Never hear of him. Dead at 80...at least he led a full life.

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
Wyatt fued with who? I miss those guys. It felt like they gave them a month off. Thats old material too though as they spent half a year beefing with the shield already?

Who would even watch Orton vs lesnar? Not this guy

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store