FLORIDA GAR - North of Baltimore - Pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammersparx

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
Waldorf,MD
Biggest tank ive got is a 125. Ive got a red tail and an alligator gar already in there. Those guys would probably be cramped

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
Biggest tank ive got is a 125. Ive got a red tail and an alligator gar already in there. Those guys would probably be cramped

Sent from my SCH-I200PP using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
You have a red tail and an Alligator gar in a 125 and your worried about Florida gars? Forget the overcrowded tank, what will you do with that gator gar when it reaches 2 foot?

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
^ Part of the reason I stopped using MFK so much.

Everyone here just wants to flame everyone else, they are his fish to keep as he pleases. You need to get down off of your high horse and consider someone elses feelings. It isnt any of your business how he lives his life or keeps his fish.
You're right, it also wasn't any business for the Allies to invade Germany since the Jewish German citizens were under the control of their German leader Hitler who obviously knew what was best for them.

No I'm not comparing to either of you to Hitler, but just because you have control over something doesn't mean you can do whatever you want with it.

It was more of joke than me ranting, but yeah gars and red tails aren't suited for a 125.

cnel124

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2013
Bangkok
Since you think putting big fish in small tanks is fine I wouldn't doubt it if you took that catfish in your profile picture and tried to cram it into your 10 gallon of a tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store